Sollers Consulting, established in 2000 in Europe, is an international operational advisory and software integrator. We support insurers, banks, and leasing firms in business transformations and adapting to modern technologies.
About Sollers Consulting:
Sollers Consulting is more than a consultancy and software integrator. As a company founded in 2000, our mission has been to transform the financial & insurance industries by helping them adapt to new technologies.
The power of collaboration and the limitless potential of Sollers people are at the root of our success. We strive to be the best at what we do, both in the eyes of our team and our customers. We put people at the heart of every project.
Join us and make Sollers be driven by… you!
About Cloud Competency at Sollers:
At Sollers there is a dedicated Cloud center of excellence that empowers employees to advice and deliver solutions to Financial Industry. We invest in trainings, R&D and internal projects to let people make their hands dirty before building real-life solutions for our clients. They can count on mentorship and leadership of more experienced employees who already delivered several cloud-based solutions to Financial industry. On top of that we cooperate with cloud-providers to increase our capabilities even faster and help more and more companies utilize the benefits of cloud.
About the role. You will:
• Design cloud-based target architectures for clients.
• Support delivery teams in the implementation of cloud-oriented solutions, emphasising best practice.
• Lead discussions and workshops with clients to translate business requirements into optimal cloud-oriented technical solutions.
• Provide guidance to customers on multi-cloud environments.
• Provide technical support for sales initiatives, including meetings, workshops and proposal preparation.
• Contribute to the technical aspects of developing the cloud services portfolio.
• Assist less experienced colleagues in enhancing their skills and expertise.
• Work directly with our customers as an active member of an agile project team.
About the skills and tools. You will use:
• AWS Cloud
• Google Cloud Platform
• Microsoft Azure
• ...and more depending on the project
About the requirements. You need:
• Commercial experience as a Cloud IT Architect OR as an IT Architect of distributed and transactional systems.
• A solid understanding of Cloud-related regulations.
• Commercial experience in one of the leading Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle, etc.
• Understanding of IT Administration concepts.
• Strong understanding of cloud-native concepts (Microservices, Containers, DevOps, CI/CD).
• Hands-on experience with containerization (e.g. Docker) and platforms for infrastructure scaling, linked to containers (Kubernetes/OpenShift).
• Extensive knowledge of Cloud design patterns (e.g. sidecar).
• Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, Terragrunt).
• To demonstrate interpersonal skills enabling effective communication with clients and leadership of technical teams.
• Good command of English language, at least B2/C1 level.
• Effective communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
• Availability to work full time.
• Ability to work in the European Union.
About the wishes. Nice to haves:
• Understanding of Insurance or another financial sector.
• Understanding of Agile software delivery methodologies.
• Fluency in French or German.
• Work experience in consulting.
About our promises. We can offer:
🧭 Flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office) as work-life balance is crucial at Sollers.
💸 A chance to be promoted twice a year.
🏸 A clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
🌱 Opportunities for growth with a training budget that you can use for courses, conferences. We also provide access to an online course platform and organize and co-fund language classes.
🧒 An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities and
a budget to be used for your lunches together.
🐕🦺 A chance to #domore for the planet and the community as part of Sollers Change Makers - our volunteering program.
🎉 Lots of teambuilding activities, trips, hobby groups and cultural events to create a company powered by
🎮🍦 Great places to work: comfortable offices in city centers with chill zones (foosball tables, PS5, etc.)
and team lunches on regular basis. 🧘🤸💊
Probably all the benefits you can think of!