🤓 .Net Engineer
14 400 - 19 200 PLN net
🌍 Solidbrain | Gen.B.Zielińskiego 22, Kraków🖥 http://www.solidbrain.com
We are looking for .NET Engineer working with customer complaints management system. We expect you to be responsible for both, the product, the DEV team and process. You will have a full responsibility in your stream and be a strong voice when it comes to choosing the right approach to developing. As a team is strongly Scrum oriented DEV team is working closely with Business Analysts and QA team.
YOU WILL BE WORKING ON:
- Development of new and existing web application modules;
- Participate in creating and enhancing architecture;
- Share the knowledge inside and outside the team;
- Collaborate on a daily basis with the customers and stakeholders on a global level;
- Work in Agile methodology.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 3+ years of experience with web application development;
- Very good knowledge of design patterns and good practices;
- Team player with rational approach;
- Deep understanding of quality value;
- Very good communication skills;
- To be self-driven.
YOU MUST KNOW:
- .NET / C#;
- ASP.NET MVC;
- Entity Framework;
- Unit Testing (nUnit + Moq);
- Design Patterns;
IT’S GOOD IF YOU ALSO KNOW:
- Telerik controls for ASP.NET AJAX;
- Angular.js (1 or 2).
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU FROM YOUR VERY FIRST DAY:
- Nice money of course! You can also choose the type of contract (B2B/employment contract);
- Dedicated team of IT professionals that can help you grow your skills (i.e. by well commented pull request);
- Training budget (very generous) – we encourage flying abroad and organize ‘training trips’;
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruits;
- Food Card for lunch and breakfast in the office cantina;
- KKM - monthly ticket (80% covered by us);
- Medical insurance;
- Elastic benefit system (MultiSport or whatever);
- Frequent office parties;
- Chill room (boxing bag, foosball, video games);
- Bike parking lot, showers and lockers;
- Shared parking space if needed.