🤓 Full-Stack Developer with Java
9 600 - 13 100 PLN net
🌍 Solidbrain | Gen.B.Zielińskiego 22, Kraków🖥 http://www.solidbrain.com
👉 Nice to have:
We are looking for Full-Stack Developer to join our team. Our product is myABB portal. We are working mostly in Java8, Spring, JPA, MS SQL, HTML5, CSS3, JS, AngularJS, LESS and TypeScript.
Our portal offers:
- Self-service for customers and partners
- Gateway to services based on customers’ and partners’ needs
- Access to installed base plus a wealth of relevant information
Portal is used by both internal and external users also by ABB partners. Main challenges comes from variety of system behind myABB portal, multiple sources of information, different types of integrations to be maintained and developed.
YOU WILL BE WORKING ON:
- Back-end and Front-end application development and maintenance;
- Design and implementation of new system integrations.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 3+ years of experience with web application development using Java, HTML5, CSS3, JS/AngularJS;
- Curiosity on new technologies;
- Team player;
- Very good communication skills with communicative English.
YOU MUST KNOW:
- MS SQL;
- REST/SOAP API;
- HTML 5;
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum);
- Type Script;
- CSS 3 (BEM);
- Karma Unit Tests.
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU FROM YOUR VERY FIRST DAY:
- Nice money of course! You can also choose the type of contract (B2B/employment contract);
- Dedicated team of IT professionals that can help you grow your skills (i.e. by well commented pull request);
- Training budget (very generous) – we encourage flying abroad and organize ‘training trips’;
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruits;
- Food Card for lunch and breakfast in the office cantina;
- KKM – monthly ticket (80% covered by us);
- Medical insurance;
- Elastic benefit system (MultiSport or whatever);
- Frequent office parties;
- Chill room (boxing bag, foosball, video games);
- Bike parking lot, showers and lockers;
- Shared parking space if needed.