🤓 React Developer
8 000 - 13 000 PLN net
🌍 Software Mansion | Klimeckiego 1, Kraków🖥 http://swmansion.com
👉 Nice to have:
We are a Polish software house specializing in developing web and mobile apps for startups – we mostly cooperate with American clients. Our portfolio includes projects from various industries such as fin-tech, education, entertainment, broadcasting, financial and airline to name but a few. Many of our projects last 3-6 months, so we are looking for developers who are open to work in a changing environment.
The main perks of joining our team of over 50 engineers:
- possibility to work in a startup environment and observe it from the inside (flat structure, fast technical decisions, no unnecessary stress, etc.)
- cooperation with the experienced engineers
- ability to develop oneself and constantly improve work performance (we emphasize this aspect)
- opportunity to learn new programming languages – we cherish the people who are eager to learn new technologies
Requirements – must have:
- Experience in writing React applications
- Good command of English – daily communication with clients
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with React Native
- Familiarity with TypeScript
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Knowledge of other programming languages
We are looking for developers with various levels of experience, so don’t hesitate to apply.
Perks and benefits:
Perks and benefits:
- Training budget – you decide how to spend it on: trainings, books, English lessons, conferences
- A fridge full of food – sandwiches, cereal, yoghurts, fruit, and vegetables – all available in our kitchen
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- English lessons – empower your English skills by participating in lessons with a native speaker
- Sport card – possibility to obtain an OK System sport card
- Equipment of your choice – mostly modern stuff with MacOs or Linux on board
- Chillout space – are you a fan of rocket league, table soccer, billiard or ping-pong? Let's play! You can relax on the deck chair as well.
- Team events – get to know the company at monthly Q&A sessions accompanied by pizza, sushi & beer, connect with new coworkers over a game of Rocket League and forget about the office at seasonal parties! We organize and co-finance indoor and outdoor team integration.