🤓 IT Project Manager
8 000 - 13 000 PLN gross
🌍 Software Mansion | Na Zjeździe 11, Kraków🖥 http://swmansion.com
About the posting
We are a Polish software development agency specializing in the newest, cutting edge technologies, working mostly with startups from USA, Poland and other European countries. As the company is growing, we have come to a point where we need to extend the current team of three Project Managers (PMs).
About the position
Project Manager in Software Mansion is responsible for maintaining the processes within the projects, but as we work with start-up clients at various stages of evolution, the exact set of responsibilities vary from project to project (and you should be handling from 3 to 8 projects with 10-15 engineers in total at the same time).
Most of our projects follow Agile development process and in the majority of them you will have the following set of responsibilities:
- coordinating the communication between the team and the client, including management of daily or weekly standups,
- supporting the team in solving problems,
- proactively identifying and managing project risks and issues,
- helping to improve teamwork by suggesting, creating, and implementing new tools and adjustments of processes,
- managing the budget and controlling project costs (hours settling, preparing hourly reports for clients),
- reporting to the company’s management and other project managers.
In some projects (up to 25%) the client manages the whole process and your role will be limited to monitoring the wellbeing of the project, including the wellbeing of engineers, updating the management and, from time to time, solving process issues.
In a small amount of cases we do end-to-end development and have complete control over the product. In that case, you might be also involved in some lightweight product management.
You are a good candidate if:
- you have experience in IT project management,
- you are able to manage multiple projects at the same time,
- you’ve worked with a business customer and have a good understanding of business models – you can transfer client needs to the project (frame a problem and propose a solution),
- you know English fluently (daily contact with clients),
- you have a good theoretical and practical knowledge of Agile project management (e.g. Scrum),
- you know the specifics of work at a software house, start-up or/and IT company,
- you are goal-oriented and this kind of attitude helps you motivate your team to complete the projects successfully,
- you are proactive, have analytical and problem-solving skills.
It will be a plus if:
- you have a project management certification.
What we offer:
- salary budget for this position is 8000 to 13000 PLN gross (depending on your skills and experience),
- flexible working hours (we have no set working hours, but it would be welcome if you can be in the office between 10am and 4pm),
- occasional remote work is fine,
- training budget,
- equipment of your choice,
- English lessons,
- sports groups and activities,
- team events,
- cozy kitchen with free snacks, fresh fruits, coffee, tea, yogurts, cereals.