🤓 Elixir Engineer
8 000 - 12 000 PLN net
🌍 Software Mansion | ul. Klimeckiego 1, Kraków🖥 http://swmansion.com
👉 Nice to have:
We are looking for Elixir Engineer to develop our open source project – Membrane Multimedia Framework. It’s an easy to use abstraction layer for assembling mostly server-side applications that have to consume, produce or process multimedia streams. It’s written in Elixir with the help of native code in C.
Tasks in Membrane can be of two types:
- Core development – you'll be responsible for designing and improving API for our framework's users as well as dealing with the internals of Membrane and adding new features. For example, during the last release we were working on synchronization between streams and improving the testing API to make it more user-friendly.
- Creating new elements – extending capabilities of our framework by creating so-called Elements that, for example, allow to decode a new media format or to stream the data using a specific protocol. These tasks often require integration with native libraries.
If it sounds interesting click the link and you find more information https://www.membraneframework.org/
Requirements – must have:
- Experience with Elixir and/or Erlang
- Good command of English
- Drive towards learning new technologies
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with C/C++
- Knowledge of multimedia
Perks and benefits:
- Training budget – you decide what to spend it on: trainings, books, English lessons, conferences
- A fridge full of food – sandwiches, cereals, yoghurts, fruits and vegetables – all available in our kitchen
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- English lessons – empower your English skills participating in lessons with native speaker
- Sport card – possibility to obtain an OK System sport card
- Private healthcare – get professional medical care for you and your family
- Equipment of your choice – most modern stuff with MacOs or Linux on board
- Chillout space – are you a fan of rocket league, table soccer, billiard or ping-pong? Let's play! You can relax on the deck chair as well.
- Team events – get to know the company at monthly Q&A sessions accompanied by pizza, sushi & beer, connect with new coworkers over a game of Rocket League and forget about the office at seasonal parties! We organize and co-finance team integration in and outside of the office.