9 000 - 15 000 PLN net
🌍 Software Brothers | Skarbowców, 23b, Wrocław🖥 http://softwarebrothers.co
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We’re creating the project for one of the fastest-growing food-tech startups in London, which supports Google, Amazon and Airbnb.
Tech stack: Angular (6+), AngularJS, PHP 7.1, Symfony 3/4, Node.js 6+.
You would become not only the part of our company, but truly the part of the project team located in London and in Wrocław.
Every department team members will participate in your onboarding so you would be able to see from the different angles what is it all about. Our client believes it will enable you to propose better solutions as well as new ideas - and we couldn’t agree more.
If you’re still not convinced, on top of that, you’ll get cakes on your birthdays. :)
WE'RE LOOKING FOR
people who are like us — who don’t want to stand still, who are extremely ambitious, who love adding new features not only to their code, but also to their skillset. We’re an open, friendly team that helps clients from all over the world to transform their businesses and design astonishing products.
- developing applications in Angular (6+)
- taking care of the quality of the code
- implementing new solutions
- developing our open-source libraries
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO
- has 3+ years of experience in developing applications in Angular
- knows how to use Bootstrap
- knows Typescript and ES6
- knows BEM CSS methodology
- is always ready to learn new technologies and improve their skills
- knows English very well (B2/C1 level)
BIG PLUS FOR
- experience with Redux and NgRX
- code reviews
- testing (TDD)
- good practices and guidelines
- well-thought-out code