🌍 Softjourn | plac Jana Pawła II 9, Wrocław🖥 https://softjourn.com/
Softjourn is looking for WebOps!
Join our Wroclaw's office and become a member of our professional team. We are an open-minded and progressive company that enjoys exciting challenges and innovations. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, have fun while doing it and we will invest in your professional training, and allow you to grow your career.
The project is online expense reporting and invoice management service that provides complete process automation and cost controls around an organization's accounts payable operations.
- Building new machines, patching
- PCI compliance – updating and maintaining documentation
- Helping people with their VPN connections
- May also need to troubleshoot with Corecard
- Handle incoming alerts when they are working.
- Familiar with F5 and IIS, .NET apps, SQL server,
- Experience with PCI compliance paperwork would be a plus,
- A well-rounded person – a little bit about firewalls, a little bit about .NET, etc., as the support needs are not so large for now. Everyone needs to be able to do everything,
- VM Ware – experience
- High level of English comprehension and speaking skills
- Have to be able to work independently
What we can offer:
- A comfortable office in the downtown
- Flexible schedule
- Free English classes