🤓 UX Designer
7 000 - 9 000 PLN net
🌍 Snow.Dog | Mostowa 11, Poznań🖥 http://www.snow.dog
SNOW.DOG is a digital agency specializing in Magento commerce websites and apps. We passionately work together to develop innovative, creative and top-performing commerce sites and apps for our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing mobile and web products from scratch.
- Overlooking and leading the user-centered design process from the initial customer research and wireframes prototyping to the final designs and usability tests.
- Leading Design Thinking within the company: empathizing with customers, defining problems, generating ideas, building prototypes, confronting outcomes with user expectations.
- Facilitating communication between the client and the design/development team.
- Using best UX practices and patterns to deliver delightful products!
- 2 years of experience in designing user experiences (both mobile and web interfaces)
- an engaging UX portfolio
- great communication skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of usability & accessibility.
- English language skills at a level that enables fluent communication (B2-C1).
- MacBook with external monitor(s)
- Private medical care
- OK system
- Co-financed international conferences, training and certifications
- In-house English course
- Team Meetups
This position is either remote or based in our Poznan or Opole office, depending on your location.