🤓 Java Developer
9 000 - 17 000 PLN gross
🌍 SmartWays Sp. z o.o. | Skargi 1, Wrocław🖥 http://www.smartways.io/pl/praca/
👉 Nice to have:
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We are specialized in IT recruitment worldwide and encourage you to join our IT Talent Community!
We work with an international companies across EMEA to drive their business outcomes with the best-in-class IT people. People who use their intelligence and passion to inspire their teammates and make an impact on our customers are highly valued by us. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
4 continents. 25 countries. Over 23,000 Engineers and Consultants on board.
Our partner is a diverse group of dreamers and doers, truly believing that any success depends on having both in spades. They design products and services using in-depth expertise in the technologies that enable engagement across physical and digital worlds.
We welcome experienced Java Developer who are not afraid to get their hands dirty while creating intuitive solutions that inspire and serve real purpose, to apply for this role.
What’s in it for you?
- Choose the project from high diversity of industries, starting from Financial Services, Travel & Hospitality, going through Software & Hi-Tech, Energy & Utilities, Business Info & Media, Manufacturing & Automotive and ending on Life Sciences & Healthcare
- Get engaged in an international assignments, from Canada to China, Hong Kong to Mexico, United Kingdom to Sweden, with possibility for relocation. Sky is the limit!
- Build innovative applications from scratch, using cutting edge technologies in cooperation with Product Owners, Analysts, Architects and Testers
- Grow by learning by working in both - corporate and startup environment
- Self-develop by taking part in: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification.
- Perform end-to-end application design, development and implementation, while establishing the best possible - habits in code-build-test practices, along with identify, communicate, and escalate risks when necessary
- Integrate designed products into internal systems along with supporting existing systems
- Team up with internal teams to define and implement solutions that will improve internal business processes
- Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Build reliable and scalable solutions while staying deeply connected with the industry to understand disruption and determine where new technologies are applicable in the near term to solve complex problems.
Location: Wrocław, Poland
You will do just fine, if:
- Your Java Soft Design Laboratory consists of tools, such as: Spring, Hibernate, TeamCity, Gradle, with familiarity with either Oracle or SQL
- When it comes to writing clean, sustainable and good quality code, you are like a kid in a candy store
- You are no stranger to TDD and BDD and possess an Agile mindset
- Designing, implementing and effectively communicating complex technology concepts and solutions in the environment of ambiguity, is definitely Your cup of tea
- You are truly passionate about working on technology solutions and it matters to you to simply make a difference.
- You feel comfortable with utilizing Your understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies and unit testing, of course! :)
We would also not mind if you possess knowledge of Drools BPMN, Angular, WebLogic or Flex on UI!
Once getting on board, you will get:
- Salary range between 8,000-17,000 PLN gross (work contract), depending on your technical performance and skills portfolio
- Relocation package if moving to Kraków, Wrocław, Katowice or Gdańsk from other location
- Benefit package, including health care, multisport, language classes, lunch tickets, petrol and shopping vouchers, E-sport program, sponsored sport activities and many more! :)
Do not hesitate to apply if you like to do things that matter. If you do not see yourself in a such position, spread the word among other professionals who might be a fit!