🤓 Software Engineer, Frontend
10 800 - 19 800 PLN gross
🌍 SmartRecruiters Inc. | Fabryczna 20A, Kraków🖥 https://www.smartrecruiters.com/
👉 Nice to have:
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. We are a software company and we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, pet-friendly office and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
We are looking for a talented frontend engineer to join our amazing team!
What you will do:
What you will do:
- Develop with Angular/Jade/Sass/Node.js/TypeScript/
- Participate in a full life-cycle of the product (including problem discovery, design, implementation and measuring adoption)
- Cooperate with our San Francisco and Berlin-based teams.
- Write semantic, modular, efficient code for creating lightweight apps.
- Be responsible for shipping responsive, accessible and clean user experience of our features
- Develop and enhance our design system - Blue Steel
- Work with passionate people and solve one of the most important problems of a modern economy - hiring great people
- Experience in building optimized, consumer web applications.
- Experience in designing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with Node.js ecosystem
- Very good level of English (both verbal and written).
- Familiarity with usability best practices
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.