🤓 Software Engineer/Mobile Developer (iOS)
15 000 - 22 000 PLN net
🌍 smartpatient GmbH | Skrzetuskiego 17a, Warszawa🖥 https://www.smartpatient.eu/
The MyTherapy software platform supports hundreds of thousands of users to safely take their medication. Join smartpatient to help us create an app that is great as if it were designed by Apple itself – beautiful, simple, efficient, and very useful.
- Create easy-to-read, fast and well architected quality code for the constant improvement of our iOS application
- Cooperate closely with your teammates to teach and learn something new
- Collaborate with our team of UI/UX designers and backend developers to bring our app to the next level
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience
- Expertise in Swift 4 and/or ObjectiveC and the iOS platform
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git), TDD and testing tools (e.g. Quick, Nimble)
- Proficiency in common databases (e.g. SQL)
- Practical knowledge of HTTP and RESTful web services, authorization systems (e.g. OAuth), offline synchronization, and mobile security concepts
- We work with a team of senior developers and designers
- We believe in SCRUM and that it is about a lot more than daily stand-ups
- We prioritize quality over speed and do code reviews
- We are convinced that quality is the result of individual responsibility and teamwork
- We have autonomy in solving problems, choosing tools, implementing workflows, etc.
- We believe in MVVM, BDD and clean architecture
- We use Dip as an IoC container
We are looking forward to receiving your CV. If you have a Stack Overflow or GitHub profile (or similar), we encourage you to forward them along with other points of reference such as published apps the Apple App Store or contributions to open source projects.