🤓 QA Engineer / Software Tester (Mobile)
5 000 - 10 000 PLN net
🌍 smartpatient GmbH | Skrzetuskiego 17a, Warszawa🖥 https://www.smartpatient.eu/
👉 Nice to have:
The MyTherapy software platform supports hundreds of thousands of users to safely take their medication. Our backend systems process millions of requests every day. Join us and help us to further build our infrastructure in the cloud and on-site for future user growth and enterprise-level compliance.
Our experienced development team creates all app components in-house – from database management and UI/UX design to the mobile frontends. We are agile and strongly believe in the Scrum approach, where flexibility and team interactions beat strict processes and supervision.
- Cooperate closely with your teammates to teach and learn something new
- Collaborate with our team of mobile developers and UI/UX designers to bring our app to the next level
- Practical experience in an industrial software testing environment
- Familiarity with manual testing, incl. functional, integration and regression
- Experience with bug tracking and workflow tools (especially JIRA)
- Self-organized, attentive to details and naturally curious
- Very good communication skills in English and Polish
- Former exposure to agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum)
- Some coding experience
- We work within a team of senior developers
- We shape the product together with internal product owner and graphic designers
- We prioritize quality over speed and do thorough code reviews
- We have autonomy in solving problems, choosing tools, implementing workflows, etc.
- We believe in MVVM, BDD and clean architecture
- We use Dip as an IoC container
If you have a Stack Overflow or GitHub profile (or similar), we encourage you to forward them along with other points of reference such as published apps on the Apple App Store or contributions to open source projects.