🤓 Senior Full-Stack Developer
12 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 SMARTASSISTANT | Rynek 39/40, Wrocław🖥 https://smartassistant.com/
SMARTASSISTANT makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. The platform is used by many leading retailers and brands, including Amazon, Microsoft and Canon (you can check out some examples here).
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our R&D team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing Wrocław office together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
At SMARTASSISTANT, you will:
- Design and develop our enterprise, machine learning-based SaaS platform
- Work in a modern software development team (we use Java 8, various SQL&NoSQL databases, Git, Jenkins, Docker, ECMA6 / TypeScript, node.js, React, AWS Lambdas, code quality tools, code reviews, etc.)
- Have impact on architectural decisions, processes and the product itself
It is definitely you we’re looking for, if you possess:
- 3+ years of experience in software programming position
- Good understanding of HTTP, web applications performance and security
- Passion that drives you to deliver clean code
- Full working proficiency in English and strong communication skills
Additional bonus points for:
- Expertise in some SQL and/or NoSQL database systems
- Experience with Java 8, AngularJS, React, MongoDB, Docker, Memcached, AWS, Node.js, Lucene, Machine Learning approaches, etc.
- Experience with e-commerce technologies
What we will offer you:
- Attractive salary (12-18k PLN monthly) and other benefits (Medicover healthcare and Multisport sport subscription)
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Contract flexibility (job contract or B2B)
- Awesome working conditions with ergonomic chairs and desks, IDE and OS of your choice (most of us choose IntelliJ :) - but if you prefer Eclipse, Netbeans, vi or whatnot - go ahead!), a powerful laptop and two big screens
- Budget for IT conferences, books, etc.
- Other nice little things, like fresh fruit or a nice view on Rynek right from your desk
- If needed we will be able to provide a relocation package for you
Does it sound like a perfect challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your resume (in English)!