🤓 Ontology Specialist
8 000 - 12 000 PLN gross
🌍 SMARTASSISTANT | Rynek 39/40, Wrocław🖥 https://smartassistant.com/
👉 Nice to have:
SMARTASSISTANT makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for an Ontology Specialist to join our R&D team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Wrocław together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
We have an immediate opening for an Ontology Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. The Ontology Specialist is responsible within domains / categories for performing data modeling and development, ontology model development and maintenance, business analysis, develop systems architecture as well as conducting data analysis.
- Lead the semantic enrichment team’s taxonomy, ontology, and knowledge organization initiatives
- Develop tooling that enable semantic data discovery and reporting; as well as classify, convert, transform, tag, integrate, and aggregate data sets using a semantic approach
- Analyze behavioral data, understand business requirements to develop taxonomy, ontology and data analysis processes required to support customer deliveries / presales support
- Build out and manage the conversational learning platform template database as required to support business requirements
- 3 or more years of practical experience minimum
- PhD in informatics or business informatics linked to semantic web topic of advantage
- Knowledge of taxonomy/ontology principles, formats, and best practices
- Experience with language annotation and other forms of data markup
- Experience with ontologies and other semantic meaning representation schemas
- Experience with web scripting languages a plus
- Knowledge of retail industry and/or eCommerce a plus
- Experience in a business analyst role an advantage
- Redshift and Mongo experience a plus
- Understanding of machine learning principles, metrics, and best practices
- Familiarity working with multiple standard document formats, including XML, HTML, and PDF
- Understanding and experience in a broad range of database competencies
- Experience with utilizing various semantic tools and capabilities and integrating them in to a technical solution
- Enjoys the challenges of dynamic research and development projects
- Use modeling tools to bootstrap new functionalities
- Experience in data modeling to visualize database structures
- Strong verbal communication to effectively express concepts, plans, and proposals
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong critical thinking skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Flat structure and friendly team atmosphere
- Attractive salary and great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
- Interesting and diversified experience as part of our team, as well as a friendly and innovative working environment at a global market leader
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and countless amounts of good coffee and tea
- Amazing view from our office on Rynek
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks every day, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.