🤓 Head of Custom Development
18 000 - 23 000 PLN net
🌍 SMARTASSISTANT | Rynek 39/40, Wrocław🖥 https://smartassistant.com/
SMARTASSISTANT makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Head of Custom Development to join our R&D team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Wrocław together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
At SMARTASSISTANT you will:
- Analyze the technical complexity of customer requirements, prepare solution proposals, estimate the effort and come up with implementation strategy & delivery schedule of custom implementations
- Ensure both functional and non-functional correctness of implementations delivered by the team (in terms of clean architecture, maintainability, scalability, security, performance etc.)
- Support and mentor developers to help them deliver well-performing, secure and clean code in an effective manner. When needed, participate in requirements elicitation sessions with client’s representatives
- Cooperate with other stakeholders and technical team leaders regarding planning process and company-wide software development strategy
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
It is definitely you we’re looking for, if you possess:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience and broad knowledge related to full-stack web development, including: HTTP, security, performance, browser interoperability, responsive web design
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Excellent self-organization and self-motivation
- Full working proficiency in English
It certainly wouldn’t hurt if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Experience with e-commerce technologies
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Attractive salary and great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
- Personal development through participation in IT conferences
- Flat structure and friendly team atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly environment
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
- Awesome working conditions with ergonomic chairs and desks, laptop and two 24” monitors
- Fresh fruits and countless amount of good coffee and tea to be enjoyed with an awesome view on Rynek
- Interesting and diversified experience as part of our team, as well as a friendly and innovative working environment at a global market leader
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks every day, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today. Be SMART tomorrow!