🤓 Frontend Developer
7 000 - 10 000 PLN gross
🌍 SMARTASSISTANT | Rynek 39/40, Wrocław🖥 https://smartassistant.com/
👉 Nice to have:
SMARTASSISTANT is a global technology provider in the area of interactive product advice. Our enterprise SaaS solution is used on websites, online stores and at points of sale of leading retailers and brands, including Canon, OBI and Swisscom. Check out some examples.
Founded in 2006 as a startup, we’re now a fast-growing, over 100-people company headquartered in Vienna, Austria, with offices in Wrocław, New York, Sunnyvale and London.
We’re currently looking for a talented Frontend Developer to join our team in Wrocław.
AT SMARTASSISTANT YOU WILL:
- Implement user-interfaces and responsive designs for web and mobile
- Create new, as well as optimize existing templates according to specifications or mock-ups
- Work closely in a team – especially with design and project management
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
It is definitely you we’re looking for, if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong technical skills including expertise in HTML 5 and CSS3
- Experience in web design, responsive design, UX design and mobile friendly web design
- Strong communication skills (you need to be able to communicate your ideas clearly to both your colleagues and our customers)
- Team playing attitude and excellent self-organization and self-motivation
- A high level of accuracy and quality awareness
- Full working proficiency in English
- Enthusiasm for e-commerce, online solutions and related technologies
It certainly won’t hurt if you have:
- Experience with e-commerce technologies
- Creative mind
- Attractive salary and great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
- Awesome working conditions with ergonomic chairs and desks, laptop and two 24” monitors
- Fresh fruits
- An office with a nice view on Rynek
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV in English!