8 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 zoovu | Rynek 39/40 / 423, Wrocław🖥 https://zoovu.com/
Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
DevOps/SRE team in Zoovu is responsible for providing infrastructure for all development teams. It includes provisioning cloud resources, providing developer productivity tooling (e.x. CI/CD, Git servers, collaboration platforms), monitoring and security solutions. It’s also responsible for optimizing cloud expenses and improving daily work of other engineers.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a DevOps/SRE at Zoovu, you will be a part of our growing DevOps team and you will be involved in:
- Provisioning cloud infrastructure (instances, databases, clusters, networking, monitoring)
- Implementing tooling to increase developer productivity and satisfaction
- Improving our high-availability production environment, ensuring our customers continue to be successful
- Working within our agile engineering teams to promote DevOps best practices
- Trying out great solutions to improve our logging, monitoring, backup strategies
- Researching infrastructure and application security options
- Optimizing cost and resource usage plans
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience with cloud solutions (preferably AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Docker
- Expertise in automation skills using systems configuration management tools such as Terraform
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.x. Prometheus, Grafana, Cloudwatch)
- Experience with centralized logging solutions (e.x. ELK, Loki)
- Knowledge of best practices in IT operations and security
- Experience in managing Kubernetes environments
- Experience with CI/CD applications and automated build and deploy configuration and processes.
- Knowledge of networking, especially in the cloud environment
- Friendly personality and a team player
- Full working proficiency in English
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Attractive salary based on your experience and qualifications
- Benefits like Medicover and Multisport card
- Flat structure and friendly team atmosphere with office parties and events
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and countless amounts of good coffee and tea
Does it sound like a perfect challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your resume (in English)!