🤓 Backend PHP Developer
12 000 - 16 000 PLN netto
🌍 Slidely | Bitwy Warszawskiej 1920r. 7, Warszawa🖥 https://slide.ly/promo/
👉 Nice to have:
Who we are?
Established in 2012, Slidely enables users to create and share visual content. With 200 million users, Slidely was featured in Mashable, Techcrunch, Yahoo, The Next Web and more.
Last year the company launched Promo, a marketing-based professional tool for small and medium-sized businesses, which currently has over 20 000 paying customers and is set to pass $1 million in monthly recurring revenue. It was also recently named an official Facebook and Instagram Marketing Partner.
Slidely recently acquired Polish Startup UnStock, a mobile-first UGC (User Generated Content) video marketplace. The company is headquartered in Tel-Aviv and has offices in Warsaw and San-Francisco.
What will you do?
You will take a meaningful part in our Back End development and be a key member of the product team. You will prototype, develop and perfect the next generation of apps, products and features for Slidely’s services.
As part of our team, you will work closely with product managers and engineers and have a huge impact on the product.
What do you need to succeed?
- At least 5 years of backend development experience.
- Great knowledge of PHP 56/7.
- Great knowledge of Symfony 2.8 - 3.* framework with external bundles.
- Ability to work in AWS infrastructure.
- SCRUM experience.
- API + REST experience.
- Fast learner, solutions & results oriented with a thirst for knowledge.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people and build team relations.
- "Can do" attitude, proactive, team player.
- High level of English.
Bonus points for experience with:
- TTD / Unit-testing
- Starting at 12.000 - 16.000 pln netto B2B, depending on experience.
- Casual atmosphere, cool people.
- Flexible work hours, we reward hard work, but also value our evenings and weekends.
- Weekly happy hour :) with food and snacks on the house.
- Company events: beer, go-karts, etc. We want to stick together :)
- Possible integration trips to Tel Aviv headquarters.
Want to join us? Send your CV in English to: email@example.com