🤓 Senior PHP Developer
14 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 Skelia | Puszkarska 7K, Kraków🖥 https://skelia.com
Skelia invites Senior PHP Developer for long-term and full-time employment at our service center in Krakow, Poland. You will join a newly created, experienced team of PHP Developers and will be acting as an extension team of our client – Seera Group – the largest travel and tourism company in the Middle East. If you are willing to join an innovative, dynamic project, work with the newest technologies and be a part of a team of experts – don’t hesitate to apply for our openings!
- Design, develop and implement web-based PHP/Node applications to support business requirements.
- Create design documents, perform program coding and testing, following the agile methodology.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Develop well written, testable, and efficient code
- Working with functional, testing, and data teams and transferring knowledge when necessary
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- You have at least 5 years of experience in PHP Laravel/Lumen Development, ideally in an e-commerce company
- You are hands-on in MongoDB
- Experience with Elasticsearch or SOLR (nice to have)
- You have an excellent understanding of Microservices/ service-oriented architecture (SOA), SOLID principles, REST API design
- You have designed databases in the past, and have experience of SQL and NoSQL database
- Software testing (PHPUnit, Codeception, PHPSpec)
- You have built web services using Lumen
- You have worked in AWS environment
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
- Experience with caching and scaling techniques
- Private healthcare
- Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Team events
- English & Polish classes
- Nice, non-corporate atmosphere
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process.”