🤓 Senior Java Developer (Back-End)
14 000 - 20 000 PLN net
🌍 Skelia | Puszkarska 7K, Kraków-Podgórze🖥 https://skelia.com
Skelia invites Senior Java Developer for long-term and full-time employment at our service center in Krakow, Poland.
You will join a newly created, experienced team of Java Developers and will be acting as an extension team of our client – Seera Group – the largest travel and tourism company in the Middle East.
If you are willing to join an innovative, dynamic project, work with the newest technologies and be a part of a team of experts – don’t hesitate to apply for our openings!
- Design, develop, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Create design documents, perform program coding and testing, following the agile methodology.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Develop well written, testable, and efficient code
- Working with functional, testing, and data teams and transferring knowledge when necessary
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- 5~7 years of intensive back-end development.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Java.
- Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Reactive, NoSql Databases (MongoDB), SQL Databases (MySQL), Caching (Redis, MemCache, EHCache), Messaging Systems(Kafka, RabbiqMQ)
- Outstanding software development skills
- Strong experience in hands-on platform delivery and architecture design.
- Strong experience with the full life cycle of Agile software development processes, approaches, delivery and methods with scaling to the Enterprise and release management processes.
- Excellent documentation, presentation and communication skills
- High level of spoken and written English
- Wide range of benefits (private healthcare, sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Team events
- Referral program
- Access to Microsoft certifications
- English & Polish classes
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and assuming responsibility and working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you love working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”