🤓 Java Developer
8 000 - 12 000 PLN gross
🌍 Skelia | Puszkarska 7J, Kraków🖥 https://skelia.com
👉 Nice to have:
Join our newly created Java development team! As a Java Developer you will play an important role in the software house that we are currently building with our Partner. Teams will work on the diverse business projects and design a high-quality software for international Clients. We are seeking people who don’t want to be bored, love challenges and are eager to work in a fast paced environment. As a part of Skelia team you will have a unique opportunity to utilize and develop your coding skills by switching the projects and working in a special mission team.
- You will work in an Agile-based, experienced team to design and develop software solutions.
- You will be coding and your responsibility will be to ensure the code is written according to the highest standards.
- You will participate in testing, debuging and writing technical documentation in-line with project requirements.
- You will participate in the implementations using the cutting-edge technologies.
- At least 3 years of development experience.
- Hands-on programming experience with Java Enterprise and related technologies: Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Web -Services, XML, JSP / Servlets / JSTL, Maven.
- Experience and/or knowledge about: Oracle Services Bus, WebSphere AS, JBoss, Tomcat, Geronimo and Mobile technologies (Android, iOS) will be considered as a plus.
- Experience in working in an Agile-based environment (SCRUM, XP, etc.).
- Good English skills.
- Creative, conversant with new technologies and eager to learn more.
- Comfortable working independently and in the team.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies.
- Private healthcare.
- Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.).
- Referral program.
- Access to Microsoft certifications and online learning platforms.
- Great coffee & fresh fruits.
- Team events.
- English & Polish classes.
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you like working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”