🤓 Technical Lead / CTO - eCommerce Magento
16 000 - 20 000 PLN net
🌍 Sintra Digital Business | Kwiatkowskiego 2B, Rzeszów🖥 http://sintraconsulting.pl/
👉 Nice to have:
Sintra Consulting Group is a digital agency with its offices across Italy and Poland. Employing over 80 highly skilled professionals, we constantly build our core competencies which are integrated in our regular business practise: we are true eCommerce experts. We specialize in sophisticated eCommerce integration projects combining our tech coding talent with exceptional product design and user experience. In our portfolio we have over 200 B2B clients and more than 3,000 B2C clients.
This is an on-site offer, in our office in Rzeszow's city center, however flexible hours and part time remote work is also possible.
Your new role
This position is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, highly commercially oriented Magento developer who’s ready to roll up their sleeves for their next career challenge and excited to make a difference in Sintra Digital Business Group.
As a eCommerce Technical Lead you will lead eCommerce development team working on Magento and helping on project development, troubleshooting, technical upskill of the team, and most of all - adaptation of new technologies and solutions. We are willing to hire someone, who will be a real Leader so that our company, dev teams and clients will benefit from your work. This is a management position, so you'll have a real impact on how fast the company grows and which direction our business goes to, as well as on our mindset and the way we work. We do understand that you’d like to code sometimes, therefore we are not going to stop you from undertaking purely development tasks. We will also let you manage your own time to balance between coding and team management.
Your key responsibilities Include:
- mentoring the dev teams on a daily basis
- creating and maintaining World-class development standards
- development of a clear succession plan approach and work to support individual (personal) goals for team members to ensure team fulfilment
- leading the team to ensure creation, communication and execution of project plans, strategies and tactics
- contributes trend-spotting and competitive analysis of the ecommerce industry to team and leadership including integrating innovative technologies and programs
- identifying and exploiting new technologies
- ability to QA and follow-up on bugs, keeping in mind the business goals, and prioritizing as needed
- you will be also working closely with business clients providing tech knowledge and advice. If needed you will also fulfill an architect role
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be a successful Candidate you need to have both back-end and front-end hands on Magento1 and Magento2 development experience confirmed by Certificate and also relevant experience in leading development teams.
The ideal candidate must have:
- at least 8 years eCommerce relevant experience
- familiar with Usability and UX Web Design
- profound knowledge of both Magento1 and Magento2 confirmed by certificate
- can do attitude & drive for excellence approach
- excellent communication and lidership skills
- business focused with good understanding the true business problems
- proven track record of successful implementation of new solutions and technologies
- fluent English and Polish
What you'll get in return:
- salary 16-20k PLN net B2B
- fully independent role in creating new strategies, new products, new processes and implementing new technologies within the interesting projects with your real impact on how they are created
- demanding work for large, prestige, world recognisable brands
- flexible working hours in comfy office is Rzeszow centre
- benefit package (health care, multisport)
- time for personal growth + training budget 3000 PLN/ year
- coffee, snacks and pizza Fridays
- possibility of visiting interesting destinations (Tuscany, California)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new role in eCommerce/Magento area, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.