🤓 Test Automation Engineer
9 000 - 15 000 PLN net
🌍 Silent Eight | 75 High Street, Singapore🖥 https://silenteight.com/
👉 Nice to have:
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We are working with a number of large international banks like Standard Chartered Bank, OCBC Bank and other to give them powerful tools to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Test Automation Engineer who will support our development team in delivering reliable and “bullet-proof” software and will be a key player of the QA process.
- Participate in the full life cycle of development from specification and design through implementation, testing and support
- Take part in software implementations and cooperate with the users in solving problems of business nature
- Design and maintain test cases and write test specifications
- Contribute to quality plan and test plan
- Perform manual and automated tests based on the test specification
- Contribute to project documentation
- Use the top of the line tools: track your Scrum stories in JIRA, keep your code and merge requests in GitLab, use Jenkins for automated building and testing, analyse code with SonarQube and keep artifacts in Artifactory
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position with a clear orientation towards software quality and testing career path
- Knowledge of tools and languages: Git, Jenkins, Bash
- Practical experience in test automation tools: jasmine, cucumber, protractor, selenium etc.
- Experience in work with databases and SQL
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and ISTQB standards will be an advantage
- Have an actual impact on how biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Be a part of a really strong team that values professionalism and quality and gives the opportunity of sharing knowledge and best practices
- Work however you like: from the office (cowork in your town/city) or home office (remote work)
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Improve your language skills through organised Business English courses and have real opportunity to use this language on a daily basis
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.