🤓 Technical Leader
17 000 - 22 000 PLN net
🌍 Silent Eight | 75 High Street, Singapore🖥 https://silenteight.com
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We are working with a number of large international banks like Standard Chartered Bank, OCBC Bank to give them powerful tools to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Technical Leader to take ownership of a unique set of projects related to Machine Learning.
- Design systems from the ground up, going from high-level overview to low-level implementation details
- Communicate all concepts and guidelines successfully to the development team
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Construct and document designs including system, data, and integration models for current and new solutions
- Design new features for AML (Anti-Money Laundering) platform in the latest technologies of a modern JVM-based stack
- Construct tools for text analysis (Natural Language Processing)
- Build the necessary components to integrate with clients’ systems
- Test and develop deep-learning networks
- Use the top of the line tools: track your Scrum stories in JIRA, keep your code and merge requests in GitLab, use Jenkins for automated building and testing, analyse code with SonarQube and keep artifacts in Artifactory
- Min. 10 years experience in software development
- Experience in leading small to medium size team
- A successful track in enterprise software delivery
- Experience in explaining chosen techniques and designs to programmers (clear and understandable documentation, diagrams, etc.)
- Proficiency in SOLID and OOP concepts and design patterns
- Practical knowledge and application of enterprise integration patterns
- Practical understanding of TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
- Strong understanding of relational databases and big data
- Experienced in continuous integration and delivery workflows
- Proficient in working within the Linux environment
- Have an actual impact of how biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Work however you like: from the office or home office (remote work)
- Do you want to travel? Great! Travel with us to client locations in London, Switzerland, USA or Singapore. You don’t want to travel? Also great! Help us make our product better from Poland
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Get access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Tech/IT conferences, meetups and networking events
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.