🤓 Frontend Developer
9 000 - 15 000 PLN netto
🌍 SILENT EIGHT PTE. LTD. | Poland, Poland🖥 https://silenteight.com/
👉 Nice to have:
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We are working with a number of large international banks like Standard Chartered Bank, OCBC Bank and other to give them powerful tools to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multitalented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Frontend Developer who will take ownership of a GUI side of our AI based solutions.
- Use the top of the line tools: track your Scrum stories in JIRA, keep your code and merge requests in GitLab, use Jenkins for automated building and testing and analyse code with SonarQube.
- Build UI of our product in close cooperation with the Backend Team and the Graphic Designer
- Participate in the full life cycle of development from specification and design through implementation, testing and support
- Work closely with the product team, developers and testers
- Create new functionalities as well as extend and improve existing ones
- Share knowledge and work within international team
- Full proficiency in Angular 2+ (we recently upgraded to 6), TypeScript and Jasmine
- Bachelor of Science or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics, Mathematics or alike
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position with orientation on building modern looking, user friendly and responsive web applications
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: Java, Python
- Ability to write unit and acceptance tests
- Knowledge of Git
- Have an actual impact on how biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Be a part of a really strong team that values professionalism and quality and gives the opportunity of sharing knowledge and best practices
- Work however you like: from the office (cowork in your town/city) or home office (remote work)
- Use dedicated PA aka Concierge to help you to hustle thru day to day personal challenges: booking restaurants or hotels or order groceries
- Do you want to travel? Great! Travel with us to client locations in London, Switzerland, USA or Singapore. You don't want to travel? Also great! Help us make our product better from Poland
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Improve your language skills through organised Business English courses and have real opportunity to use this language on a daily basis
- Get access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Tech/IT conferences, meetups and networking events
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Frontend Developer – Poland”.