🤓 Frontend Developer
12 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 Silent Eight | 75 High Street, Singapore🖥 https://silenteight.com/
👉 Nice to have:
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We are working with a number of large international banks like Standard Chartered Bank, OCBC Bank and other to give them powerful tools to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who we are
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Frontend Developer who will take ownership of a GUI side of our AI based solutions.
- Build UI of our product in close cooperation with the Backend Team and the Graphic Designer
- Participate in the full life cycle of development from specification and design through implementation, testing and support
- Work closely with the product team, developers and testers
- Create new functionalities as well as extend and improve existing ones
- Share knowledge and work within international team
- Use the top of the line tools: track your Scrum stories in JIRA, keep your code and merge requests in GitLab, use Jenkins for automated building and testing and analyse code with SonarQube.
- Full proficiency in Angular 2+ (we are using 6), TypeScript and Jasmine
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position with orientation on building modern looking, user friendly and responsive web applications
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to write unit and acceptance tests
- Knowledge of Git
- Have an actual impact on how biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Be a part of a really strong team that values professionalism and quality and gives the opportunity of sharing knowledge and best practices
- Work however you like: from the office (cowork in your town/city) or home office (remote work)
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Improve your language skills through organised Business English courses and have real opportunity to use this language on a daily basis
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.