Sigma IT Poland is a division within NEXER GROUP – a custom software development company. In Poland, we started in 2017 and now we are 170+ crew with an office in Wrocław, Warsaw, and Cracow. We have the opportunity to work with world-renowned brands from Scandinavia, the UK, and Western Europe. Our goal is to grow strong, rather in competencies than in pure numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for a Power BI Developer with AWS knowledge to join our team, playing a crucial role in an intricately organized project for a prominent Scandinavian automotive corporation.
Working on this position, you can expect that:
- Our client is a Sweden-based company offering trucks, buses and services in more than 100 countries worldwide.
- You will join small team of very highly skilled 5 Engineers. The team is agile, uses elements of Scrum.
- You will work with the commercial Finance domain. The team's work focuses on supporting finance and business processes.
- There are many ways for you to continue developing in the Data Warehouse and Power BI area. You will have access to different e-learning platforms as well as you will be working in the same section as to where data lake, advanced analytics and information management are handled.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
4+ years of experience with Power BI and excellent skills in end-to-end Power BI development from requirement gathering to report deployment;
- 4+ years experience with DW development and support;
- 2+ years experience in cloud technologies preferably AWS/Snowflake;
- Deep knowledge of dimensional modeling, data access, and data storage;
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases;
- Working experience with both low-code and high-code environments for ETL;
- Basic understanding of git branching, Push and Pull code to and from git repository
- Strong English language skills;
- Have good knowledge of requirements collection for reporting application.
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- You have experience from Finance area (Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets)
- Experience and enjoyment of agile methods and DevOps to deliver value continuously;
- Academic degree in computer science or equivalent.
By joining us, you gain the following:
Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
- Code review done by skilled engineers (over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry);
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals, that are here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
Respect for your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
Online and offline integration events - including remote X-mass party and annual WOW tour trip abroad - so far we've been in Cape Town and Barcelona.
Perks and benefits:
Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław, Warsaw or Cracow;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, and life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (9,1k for senior, 5,7k for mid, 2,3k for junior);
Personal Training Budget and Passion Day - an extra day off for your passion, hobby, and growth to spend as you please;
Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
If you apply for this position and match our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Magda (IT Recruiter)
2) You will be given a practical test to complete.
3) Following the test results, you will be invited to an interview with the client.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!