🤓 Data Analyst
10 000 - 15 000 PLN gross
🌍 Showpad | 1 Swobodna Street, Wrocław🖥 https://www.showpad.com/
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
If you love to deep dive into data, extract signal from the noise and support data driven decisions, then please read on.
Your responsibilities will include
- Work with product and engineering managers to support data driven decision making
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and various data sources
- Support shaping business’s data infrastructure, data-warehousing, reporting, and analytics platforms
- Identify, evaluate and document potential data sources in support of project requirements
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data to locate and correct code problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Experience and Skills Required
- 5 years of experience preferably working as a Data Analyst in a fast-paced and dynamic business setting
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Ability to collaborate with people across the company
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Develop models and ad hoc reports, sharing observations and recommendations with senior data management, executives, and stakeholders
- Strong analytical with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Experience of working with SAAS metrics, lean analytic environment, lifetime and churn analysis will be strong plus
- Experience with Looker or similar visualisation tools, understanding of ETL techniques and AWS will be a strong plus
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.