🤓 Backend Software Engineer
13 000 - 20 000 PLN net
🌍 Showpad | 1 Swobodna Street, Wrocław🖥 https://www.showpad.com/
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join Showpad Users team. Users mission is to bring the best User experience, by making user management effortless and integrated over our product pillars. Together with the team you will take care of authenticating and managing users as well as their organization. In the short term you will help in transforming our current user endpoints into a microservice architecture, setting the stage for Showpads future.
Teams at Showpad consist of software engineers, product owner and designer and have an end to end responsibility to build and maintain the teams services.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in PHP (Symfony), Kotlin or strong desire to get into Kotlin
- Experience with Authentication protocols (e.g. OAuth, JWT), SAML or OpenID is a strong plus
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL or alike) is a plus
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Microservices development experience is beneficial
- Cloud native development experience is beneficial (AWS or Kubernetes and Docker)
- Team player mentality, committed with the whole software development life cycle in the agile team
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.