🤓 Android Developer
10 000 - 15 000 PLN net
🌍 Shoplo Sp. z o.o. | Inflancka, 4c, Warszawa🖥 https://www.shoplo.com/
Simplifying e-commerce. Whether our users want to build their brand website, track multichannel markets or offer customers live chat support, we're there. Raising the bar for ourselves and what our customers expect of us is what we do best at Shoplo.
Recently acquired by the global FinTech SumUp, we now have even more assets behind our mission.
We are looking for strong candidates that have an interest in helping us get there and building great products along the way. If you feel like one of these people, our office in Warsaw is hiring for the position of an Android Developer.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
You’ll join our Merchant Growth Tribe which is responsible for providing intuitive solutions for SumUp and Shoplo merchants. You’ll shape the core experience of merchants who are using the Android App on a daily basis.
You’ll work with an already existing App and will be responsible for developing new products as well!
YOU'LL BE GREAT FOR THIS POSITION IF
- You're an expert in Java and the Android framework. You also know how to get things done on the command line.
- You know what to test, why to test it, and how to write flexible tests that won't break.
- You care about user interaction, usability, and of course making the interface beautiful.
- You strive for clean code, but also know how to make your "shortcuts" easy to delete in a crunch.
- You love coding and take the time to reflect on all aspects of your implementation, be it the frameworks, languages or processes.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SHOPLO
- Be part of one of the world’s most exciting FinTech startup, on a mission to take over the world!
- Be a part of the Shoplo squad - think globally, work locally!
- You will receive a package of benefits - private medical insurance, Multisport card (co-financed), English classes, monthly integrations, weekly breakfasts, and other events
- We have a great atmosphere! We are a group of friends from different backgrounds who work effectively on the same goal
- We offer flexible working hours & the possibility to work remotely when needed
- You will always find snacks, fruits and good coffee in our kitchen
- Semi-annual off-sites, where the tech teams from Warsaw, Berlin, Sofia, Copenhagen, and Kyiv gather together.