- Work as Java Engineer for online card payment system that processes millions of transactions a day for 1000+ merchants in 160 currencies, with 99,995% uptime
- Work with technologies such as: Java, Kotlin, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, Selenium, Gradle, AWS
- Building new features and automated tests with the highest attention to code quality and Continuous Delivery rules
- Finding and improving solutions for both technical and business issues
- Working with highly skilled specialists with the most efficient technologies and tools
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 7 years of hands-on Java development experience - not only coding but also problem solving on medium to high level of autonomy in project
- High level of expertise in Java and a solid knowledge of the listed technologies/tools
- Academic degree in IT/programming field
Long-term commitment - we build a bold team ready to grow with us, solving problems together and celebrating milestones
- Strong analytical skills and a predisposition for innovative thinking
- Decision-making approach and a goal-oriented attitude
- A good command of English
- Open minded and easygoing personality is a must - we like to like each other!
Nice to have:
- Experience in payments/fintech industry
- Product-based IT company experience
What We Offer
- Remote work with flexible hours (B2B contract)
- Modern office in the center of Wrocław if needed
- Having a real impact on developed features and technologies
- Cooperation with a team of highly trained specialists familiarized with technology and innovative products
- Unlimited career potential in disruptive fintech environment where traditional finance meets the new technology
- DevOps in the team - yes; QA team - that’s each of us; fast and agile technical decision making - definitely!
Shift4 is a leader in commerce-enabling technology, growing rapidly and boldly challenging the status quo of payment ecosystems across the globe. We power billions of transactions annually for hundreds of thousands of businesses in virtually every industry.
We made it from scratch, driven by the ambitious challenges and opportunities they brought. We made it with the support of the exceptional team, being the driving force behind our aspiring mission to simplify complex payment ecosystems.
As a company, we do not sit idly, but we're doing big things and making bold moves! Every day at Shift4 is an exciting ride! It can't be any different when you partner with companies like Time Magazine, Burger King, Wendy's, Best Western, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Hilton and Budget - to name but a few.
Are you ready for extraordinary challenges?
Join us on this incredible ride toward illuminating the world by transforming and improving the connected commerce experience for all!