Our current BI solution is the trusted choice of 30% of US restaurants, and now, we're set to rewrite it technologically, using the same tech stack that created our successful dev.shift4.com.
We are looking for an experienced specialist to lead the development of our next-generation BI software. This individual will lead a team, playing a pivotal role in architecting and building this software from scratch, communicating with the business side to maximize the potential of our solution, while receiving technological support from the dev.shift4 team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the entire technical part of the project.
If you're passionate about leading innovation, driving technical excellence, and building transformative solutions, we'd love to have you on board.
Lead and guide a team to develop a new BI product from the beginning to completion, leveraging our core technologies and integrating successful business strategies from our current project.
- Oversee the technical direction of the project, ensuring alignment with business goals and maintaining the stability of existing infrastructure.
- Drive the vision forward by harnessing technical expertise, problem-solving, and a deep understanding of BI systems.
Build new features and automated tests with the highest attention to code quality and Continuous Delivery rules
Min. 10 years of experience in Java development, demonstrating leadership in solving complex problems at a senior level, ideally in a large-scale BI or innovation environment.
- Robust command of Kotlin, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, Selenium, Gradle, AWS technologies and tools.
- A track record of academic excellence in IT/programming disciplines.
Commitment to long-term goals, fostering a collaborative team environment to overcome challenges and celebrate achievements together.
- Exceptional analytical capabilities, coupled with an inclination for innovative thinking and a decisive, goal-oriented mindset.
- Previous experience in the payments/fintech sector.
- Exposure to product-based IT company environments.
- Remote work with flexible hours (B2B contract)
- Modern office in the center of Wrocław if needed
- Having a real impact on developed features and technologies
- Cooperation with a team of highly trained specialists familiarized with technology and innovative products
- Unlimited career potential in disruptive fintech environment where traditional finance meets the new technology
- DevOps in the team - yes; QA team - that’s each of us; fast and agile technical decision making - definitely!