🤓 Mid Ruby |> Elixir Developer
10 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 Fresha / Shedul | Al. jerozolimskie 81, Warszawa🖥 http://www.shedul.com
👉 Nice to have:
Do you want to work for Fresha.com / Shedul.com, a fast-growing platform that is revolutionizing the beauty and wellness industry? We are a global startup with offices in Warsaw, London, and Dubai. Our high-traffic booking platforms have quickly become a game-changing industry leader, with users in over 120 countries. Our customers book millions of appointments monthly, with thousands of active users at any time.
We are currently looking for Mid (Regular) Back-End Developer (Ruby + Elixir) to join the team of over 50 engineers in our Warsaw office. This is a full-time, office-based role (with limited remote work allowance). Team members who demonstrate exceptional results are rewarded with fast-track career development. Sky’s the limit for high performers.
- Solid, practical knowledge of Ruby AND/OR Elixir
- Passion to learn how to design and build great software architecture and well-structured, easily maintainable code that balances beauty and pragmatism
- Professional experience in writing real (not tutorial style ...) web applications and web APIs
- Practical familiarity (incl. theoretical foundations) with relational databases (& SQL)
- Understanding of backend applications' performance key factors (+ good/bad practices)
- Good English communication skills, self-organisation and teamwork
Nice to have:
- Experience in real-life Elixir/Phoenix applications (no worries, we can teach you that!)
- Knowledge of functional programming in general
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ and/or Redis
- Experience with distributed architecture, message queues and RPCs
Our technology stack: StackShare
Our workflow highlights:
- Agile development flow based on GitHub, JIRA, Slack and CI
- Mature product pipeline with predefined specs, designs and architecture for all feature
- Battle-proven approach to testing, static code analysis and code reviews
- Lean process of autonomous delivery in multidisciplinary teams - based on Agile Manifesto; fine-tuned by engineers, for engineers
- Complete toolset including New Relic, Sentry, Librato and AppSignal to inspect & fix performance issues
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, 10,000 - 16,000 PLN net B2B negotiable based on your experience.
- Working with a talented team of over 50 passionate engineers, architects and designers.
- Flexible working hours in the perfectly located modern office (Al. Jerozolimskie 81).
- Passionate, young and creative team in a fun, startup-biased working environment.
- Regular in-house events for sharing knowledge and passion: lightning talks, retros, demos.
- Occasional integration events like board games, bowling nights, ping-pong tournaments, etc.
- Fruits, veggies, cakes, coffee, tea on a house to keep you rolling like a pro.