🤓 Front-end Team Leader
13 000 - 17 000 PLN net
🌍 Sentione | Lęborska 3B, Gdańsk🖥 https://sentione.com/pl
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Leading a small team of programmers (supervising task performance, conducting 1:1 meetings, defining development plans, onboarding new team members).
- Building out the frontend interface of our new generation web platform in collaboration with our UI/UX design and product team.
- Adding new and optimizing existing features to our React.js application from end to end: full involvement in design, planning and implementation.
- Working with our development and architecture leads to define and implement architecture improvements.
- Optimizing performance of our front-end.
- Writing unit tests in Jest.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- At least 5 years of experience in software development positions.
- Team management skills - previous experience as a team leader would be a plus.
- Curiosity, empathy, and passion for great user experience.
- High standards for code quality and structured way of working.
- Very good English level.
What Are Our Drawing Cards
- GREAT TEAM! Be prepared for a work in a young and extremely ambitious team. You can always count on support from both international and local colleagues for life.
- TOP-NOTCH EQUIPMENT. We provide everything you need - High-end MacBook Pro or powerful workstation and all other necessary tools.
- HEALTH & SPORTS PERKS. Private medical care covered in 100%. Plus MultiSport card and people who like to work out. Climbing, sailing, snowboard, gym? You will always find a training partner!
- FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT. We believe in a relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours. There are chill rooms with Xbox/PlayStation, TVs, board games, etc. And our integration events are surely the ones to remember!
- DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES. We develop within a flat structure. We create the opportunity to work on the unique product, up-to-date with the latest technologies.