🤓 EMBEDDED DEVELOPER
🌍 Seargin | Kraków, Kraków🖥 https://seargin.com/pl/
EMBEDDED DEVELOPER, KRAKÓW
- Development of C++ applications and services development, participation in project planning, and execution of research and development activities with other team members,
- Building, deploying, maintaining and testing the system on the equipment,
- Supporting the QA teams with new product releases by running code reviews, bug fixing, etc.
- Participating in cross business initiatives.
- At least 2 years of experience in real-time embedded software design using C++ including object-oriented analysis, programming, design,
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills,
- Knowledge of Cyber Security area would be an advantage,
- Detail-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Working in Agile/Scrum environment would be an advantage,
- Hand-on experience with RTOS or Linux, including system deployment and configuration,
- Very good English skills both written and spoken,
- Knowledge of software lifecycle and system design.
Our Client offers:
- Work on interesting projects in independent research and development center,
- International working environment in the dynamic company,
- Annual bonus, pay rises, financial extras to city transport card,
- Private medical care, life insurance,
- Cafeteria system (Multisport card, cinema tickets etc.),
- IT trainings and development possibilities,
- Remote work (2 days per month),
- Clear career path.
Recruitment process steps:
- CV application with financial expectations (gross per month in PLN) and availability (notice period)
- HR phone screening with Seargin Recruiter (15 min)
- Final meeting with the Client (onsite in Cracow or Skype videoconference – 120 min)
- Client’s decision