10 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 Schibsted Tech Polska | Armii Krajowej 28, Kraków🖥 http://www.schibsted.pl
About the project & the team
We are looking for a Fullstack engineer to join our team and become a key member of an ambitious new initiative in Schibsted, combining the power of three regional media houses to become Europe’s leading digital media group.
As a part of Schibsted, you will join a community of developers that spans the Media branch of publishers across Norway and Sweden. Together we are launching brand new initiatives as well as innovating on our established products. Our team is also responsible for several shared components and products across Schibsted who’s used by some of the largest news sites in Scandinavia.
About our daily work
- We follow best practices like unit testing and continuous integration tools and utilize cloud platforms like AWS and Heroku. We use both relational and NoSQL databases.
- We also try to stick with best practices and use Github to organize our code, Zenhub to organize our tasks, and Scrum and Kanban as methodologies to organize our workflow.
As a member of the team, you will be part of a high speed, inclusive and fun environment where trust, openness, collaboration, and passion is key. You will work with talented and ambitious people, that bring their experience to elevate our journalism through great digital products. We are humble and care a lot about our craft, always helping each other to become better at it. We test, we fail and learn together.
Benefits (depending on the contract - employment or B2B)
- Social benefits (multisport card, life insurance, medical health care and other)
- Mobile phone on a subsidised monthly contract
- In-house English lessons
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely from time to time
- Ergonomic workstations
- Trips to hubs in Norway and Sweden
- Conferences and seminars run as part of individual training budgets
- Yearly bonus depending on performance
- Option of Employee Share Saving Plan
- Relocation package
- 4 additional vacation days
- 2 additional weeks of paternal leave