🤓 Frontend Developer - Identity Platform
10 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 Schibsted Tech Polska | Armii Krajowej 28, Kraków🖥 http://www.schibsted.pl/
ABOUT THE PROJECT AND THE TEAM
With over 9 million users in Norway and Sweden, the Web Conversion Flow team in Schibsted is responsible for the largest identity solution in Scandinavia. We operate at the core of Schibsted’s digital business model and are responsible for empowering user login and payment flow. Now we are looking for a new Frontend Developer to further strengthen our team in Kraków. Join us in making users’ life easier!
We are a distributed team located in Oslo, Stockholm and Kraków, operating independently within the Schibsted group. How to organize the work and what tools to use is up to us and we have big influence on what’s being built. We have a modern microservice architecture and manage and deploy all apps ourselves.
In our project we use: React, MobX, Babel, ES6, Webpack, Jest, Node.js (express), Docker. If you are interested you will have possibility to work not only on our React frontend application, but also and backend express.js application.
You should have:
- Experience and strong knowledge about tech areas listed above.
- Passion for learning and experimenting with new technologies.
- Ability to collaborate with our UX designer and PM.
- Tech skills fueled by business oriented, problem-solving mindset.
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Operations/devops experience, including deployments, monitoring, and testing.
- Employment contract or B2B contract
- Social benefits (multisport card, life insurance, medical health care and other)
- Mobile phone on a subsidised monthly contract
- In-house English lessons
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely from time to time
- Ergonomic workstations
- Trips to hubs in Norway, Sweden, Spain and the UK
- Conferences and seminars run as part of individual training budgets
- Yearly bonus depending on performance
- Option of Employee Share Saving Plan
- Relocation package
- 4 additional vacation days
- 2 additional weeks of paternal leave