🧑💻Role: Senior Platform Engineer with .NET
🌎 From where? Remote in CST time zone (4h+ overlap)
💰Money? up to 30k PLN monthly
📅 Since when? Even asap
WHO ARE ARE?
For 9 years, our international team of over 100 developers has been helping large and small companies (from FinTech, Healthcare, Blockchain, eCommerce sector) develop their IT projects. We have been remote-friendly from day 1., having HQ in Poland but working from all over the world and sharing our tech expertise.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for Platform Engineers to work on our .NET external project in the Health and insurance domain for a client from the US. You will be instrumental in creating scalable, complex, and high-performance software systems, managing large-scale data processing, and ensuring the robustness and efficiency of the client’s platform. If you have a strong background in building distributed systems and handling data-intensive operations, this opportunity is for you.
Client simplifies healthcare payments, leading to value for insurers, providers, and consumers. In this project, you can tackle the challenge of rising US healthcare costs, which have surged from $1.5 trillion to $4.5 trillion since 2000, without proportional value gains.
Let’s revolutionize the healthcare industry together! 🏥
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Design, develop, and maintain microservices following best practices, ensuring optimal performance and integration with other system components.
- Create, optimize, and manage data schemas. Work with complex data models and ensure smooth data flow within the system.
- Integrate external services and APIs as required to enhance functionality and interoperability
- Implement and maintain robust security protocols, ensuring data privacy and compliance with relevant regulations.
- Follow and promote best practices in coding, design, and development methodologies, maintaining quality and consistency across the team.
- Provide guidance support and mentorship, fostering a collaborative and growth-oriented environment.
- Conduct code reviews and offer constructive feedback to ensure code quality, maintainability, and system scalability.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field. Advanced technical certifications are a plus.
- Proven experience (5+ years) designing, building, and maintaining scalable and robust backend systems, including work with microservices architecture using .NET.
- Deep understanding of software architecture, design patterns, and system scalability with hands-on experience building large-scale, distributed applications.
- Expertise with data storage solutions (SQL and NoSQL databases) and data processing frameworks (e.g., Spark, Kafka).
- Proficient in programming languages such as Python/Java/Scala and cloud platforms like AWS, GCP or Azure
- Detail-oriented, with a focus on code quality, maintainability, and adherence to best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, so you can communicate well with the technical team and our clients.
- Be able to work in time overlap (4-5 hours) with CST time zone.
- A proactive approach, can-do attitude, growth mindset, problem-solving skills, and being a real team player.
- Independence in your tasks and decisions while keeping the rest of the team in mind.
WHAT SALARY CAN YOU EXPECT?
up to 30k PLN monthly based on business-to-business contract
It varies and depends on your experience and skills and grows alongside your skills. You can count on regular and open discussions. We take a transparent approach to that matter.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- 1000 USD net dedicated to your personalized development budget
- 3 additional development days off
- Holiday bonus (21 days, B2B)
- National holidays bonus (depends on location, B2B)
- 250 USD net dedicated to language skills development (English)
- Unlimited book budget
- You choose the equipment you want to work at. We make sure it's the best one and update it regularly.
HOW WILL YOUR WORKING DAY LOOK LIKE?
Flexible work mode. Remote work. Imagine starting your workday when you are completely rested, no need to get up early because you have the possibility to choose your own working hours. You can work fully remotely or choose the hybrid model. You can go to the office or stay at home. We will gladly assist you in retrofitting your home office. You can also work from our beautiful office in Gdańsk or from a coworking space, which we can organize.
Unforgettable team meetings No comments at all. Join us and try!
Knowledge sharing Imagine, every day you sharpen your Scala skills by working alongside the best Scala Engineers from all over the world. You participate in knowledge-sharing sessions called Pizza Days or internal training like Scala 3 conducted by certified trainers. You can use our knowledge base full of interesting materials.
Individually tailored development path Together we will set your development path and meet regularly for 1-on-1 discussions, where you will receive and give feedback. As we highly value your development we'll give you a dedicated budget of 4000 PLN per year and the possibility to develop in many roles - as a mentor (eg. during Scalac Summer Camp), tech recruiter, speaker, writer, etc.
Community Imagine, you can feel like a member of the Scala community, having a chance to be a part of open source projects like ZIO, attend meetups like Functional World Meetup hosted by Scalac, and conferences as a participant, or as a speaker - it's up to you!
Our recruitment process has a few stages:
- Discovery talk with HR (around 30 minutes)
- The technical call with one of our developers. (up to 1h)
- Technical talk on client-side (quick one with the Director of Engineering, then longer one with developers) (up to 2 hours)
- Final talk with Head of People (around 20 minutes)