🤓 Data Scientist/Engineer (banking domain)
6 000 - 10 000 PLN net
🌍 Scalac | Czesława Miłosza 9/9, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.scalac.io
Data Scientist (banking)
We are searching the Data Scientist experts for current and to-be Clients.
Your role is to develop software to be used for a range of machine learning and data mining techniques, including predictive modeling, anomaly detection, customer profiling and segmentation, recommendations, text analytics, and big data analytics in solving our business problems. You will take an idea from conception and experimentation to design and implementation to deployment and production.
- At least 4 years of experience with major programming languages such as Java, Python, Scala,
- Experience in Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark MLib),
- Experience in data pre-processing, Machine Learning, and data visualization,
- Experience with large relational and NoSQL databases,
- Experience in quantitative analysis and translation of findings into actionable insights,
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle (conduct data analysis and build large-scale machine-learning models/pipelines) and exposure to the sate-of-the-art of data analytics products and solutions.
- Ability to prototype statistical analysis algorithms,
- Experience in coding structures for storing and processing complex, high volume, and multi-dimensional data,
- Experience in optimizing space/time tradeoffs for computationally expensive processes,
- Exposure to different Machine Learning techniques, and familiar with Agile software development process.