🤓 Development Team Leader
🌍 Sapiens | Podolska 21, Gdynia🖥 https://www.sapiens.com/
The Digital team is developing Sapiens next-generation insurance portals, enabling insurance companies to accelerate their digital services to customers and agents. The Portal team is focused on developing online capabilities for insurance companies on any platform, mobile and web covering a wide range of self-service, commerce solutions aimed at optimizing the customers’ experience during engagements with their insurance companies & agents via digital channels.
- Team Leader will be responsible for the Full Stack team which is developing Sapiens Portal software through the entire product lifecycle, from initiation till delivery, meeting timeline, budget and quality objective
- Ability to lead development team and projects from requirement gathering to technical analysis and implementation and mentor other developers
- Coordinate and interact with all relevant parties (e.g. PM, BA, Manager, QA and customer) in an Agile and dynamic environment.
What you need to bring for the role?
- around 5 years Java programming knowledge & experience
- Experience in developing web services (REST or SOAP)
- Experience working with Spring
- Experience working on a modern API architecture
- Familiarity & experience with at least one type of relational database (Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience developing on Apache Service Mix, Apache camel – Advantage
- Experience with advanced DevOps tools, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins – Advantage
- Experience with cloud software deployments - Advantage
- Experience leading an Agile team – Big advantage
- Complete control of the English language (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Ability to Travel abroad
- High learning capability, including self-study and ability to work under pressure.
- Adaptive and creative problem-solver
- Delivery-Oriented, Service-oriented, reliable and independent
- Team Player – be part of an innovative & leading team Demonstrates Excellence and Professionalism
- Highly technical, with and hands-on approach –must
- Empower team members and mentor them to success.
In return, we will take care of:
- Opportunity to design and develop complex integration solutions
- Stable employment – permanent job contract
- Flexible working hours to help you keep the work-life balance and find time for your hobbies
- Partnership approach & communication respecting individual needs and employee development plan ideas
- Possibility to gain professional experience and learn from global industry experts
- Stable project & diversified working environment
- Periodical events and contests for employees (business runs, paintball, etc.)
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport card
- IT-specific, friendly dress code that you will become a fan of
- Attractive employee referral program and bonuses