🤓 Node.js Micro-Service Dev
7 000 - 14 000 PLN brutto
🌍 SAP Hybris | Zwycięstwa, 23, Gliwice🖥 http://www.hybris.com
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Hybris solutions provide omnichannel customer engagement and commerce software that allows organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real time. The solutions deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and help sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through their state-of-the-art customer data management, context-driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, SAP Hybris solutions have helped some of the world’s leading organizations attract, retain and grow a profitable customer base.
SAP Hybris software for customer engagement and commerce provide organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems.
Want to create massively scalable cloud solutions in the coolest functional and OO Languages?
Our coders working on YaaS choose what languages and frameworks they need to produce the world’s leading business solutions – including Node.js, Golang, Kubernetes and more.
We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and any thing else we can think of to ensure our coders stay at the cutting edge of coolness.
Read firsthand the experiences of your future peers here.
- Developing and maintaining microservices and web applications (backend with REST-API)
- Ensuring and maintaining full automation of testing and release processes
- Putting high quality of the product first throughout the entire development cycle
- Contributing to open source projects owned by the team
- Deploying team products to cloud environment
- Taking operational responsibility for the provided solutions
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent; alternatively being a recognized expert in the field
- Openness to new programming languages (Go Lang, Node.js) and new cloud-oriented technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing technologies, frameworks, etc.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English
- Strong interest in reactive & functional programming
- Experience in building Cloud Native applications
- Experience in building/consuming secured REST API