7 000 - 14 000 PLN brutto
🌍 SAP Hybris | Zwycięstwa, 23, Gliwice🖥 http://www.hybris.com
👉 Nice to have:
SAP Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Want to create massively scalable cloud solutions in the coolest functional and OO Languages?
Our coders working on YaaS choose what languages and frameworks they need to produce the world’s leading business solutions – including Java, Scala, Node.js, Akka, Spring and more.
We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and any thing else we can think of to ensure our coders stay at the cutting edge of coolness.
The key responsibilities of this role are the following:
- Be a proactive technical „engine“ influencing our Development Team and the whole company with innovative and creative ideas
- Design and architect elegant and scalable microservice solutions in clean and tested code (we like TDD!) that suits our high hybris standards and quality requirements using state of the art technologies
- Ensure fully automated testing and release processes
- Be an active member in one of our self-empowered teams, producing software according to agile principles and mentoring younger colleagues
- Be part of a global team in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Contribute to the creation of the most amazing cloud platform in the world
- Strive to provide an awesome and consistent experience to the users of our APIs
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent, or be a recognized expert in the field
- Strong interest in reactive & functional programming
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing technologies, frameworks, etc.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English
- Ability to explain technical problems and understand business requirements
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a self-organizing team
- Be open-minded to new cloud oriented technologies such as Docker, AWS, CloudFoundry...
- Good knowledge of other JVM related languages and frameworks (Scala, Groovy, Java EE, Spring etc.) preferred
- Experience with technologies needed for building APIs and microservices for the cloud
- Experience in testing functional requirements
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery