🤓 Data Engineer
11 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 Samba TV | Cegłowska 29, Warszawa🖥 https://samba.tv/
👉 Nice to have:
Samba TV, recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fast-growing companies in the US and one of the "most interesting ad-tech upstarts of the year" by Business Insider. We are uniquely positioned at the forefront of the TV revolution. The way people discover, watch, and engage with television has fundamentally changed, and we're connecting the dots to help better understand audience trends and viewership habits for marketers.
We are looking for a Data Engineer who will be responsible for architecting, implementing, and maintaining our analytics platform that will aggregate television viewing metrics and facilitate realtime analysis of audience engagement and viewing behavior. There will be terabytes of data to work on, so experience in designing scalable big data systems is a huge plus.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and stability of data collection, storage, and retrieval processes for our core systems.
- Implement Platforms that enable our clients to take advantage of our data.
- Create and manage Platform specific API’s.
- Create, expand, and manage data processing systems/pipelines as necessary.
- Build robust, high-volume production software.
- Create machine learning algorithms that take advantage of combined viewership and demographics data.
- Excellent knowledge developing and debugging in a variety of languages, particularly Python.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience building high-performance, large-scale server applications and reliable software.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other relational databases.
- Knowledge of Hadoop/HBase or other MapReduce-based architectures.
- A scrappy, entrepreneurial attitude that gets high-quality projects done quickly.
Nice to have
- Experience with Apache Spark
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning