🤓 Data Analyst
7 000 - 10 000 PLN gross
🌍 Samba TV | Cegłowska 29, Warszawa🖥 https://samba.tv/
Samba TV, headquartered in San Francisco, has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fast-growing companies in the US and one of the "most interesting ad-tech upstarts of the year" by Business Insider.
Samba TV is uniquely positioned at the forefront of the TV revolution. The way people discover, watch, and engage with television has fundamentally changed, and we're connecting the dots to help better understand audience trends and viewership habits for marketers. Help us build the first real-time cross-screen TV analytics platform that brings the power of online analytics to TV data.
At Samba TV, we are changing how industry leaders and consumers think about TV, and we're looking for a Data Analyst who is not afraid to challenge the status quo and would like to make a meaningful impact on our innovative products. As an analyst, you will explore TV data, tell stories, and help clients make better decisions.
- Innovate to add new features to our TV measurement products.
- Help the analyst team learn, grow, and deliver high-quality work efficiently.
- Analyze and interpret large amounts of data to identify user behavior trends, gaps, and inconsistencies.
- Produce data for assigned clients and prepare information for client presentation.
- Create new processes for data extraction and build automation tools for day-to-day analyses.
- Provide support to account team or clients by responding to ad-hoc data requests, answering questions, and providing basic technical support and analysis.
- Turn data into insight and communicate your findings effectively.
- Passionate about making a big impact turning data into insights in a data-driven company and industry
- Experienced in managing impactful data analytics projects
- Able learn quickly, move fast, and to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Highly driven and stoked to work with cutting-edge technology
- Fluent in SQL
- Experience using Python
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, project and time management skills, and a keen ability to multitask are given utmost priority. The title of this role will be commensurate with experience.