🤓 Vue.js Front-end Developer
7 000 - 10 000 PLN gross
🌍 Roomzilla Technologies Inc. | Aleje Jerozolimskie, 93, Warszawa🖥 http://roomzilla.net
👉 Nice to have:
Vue.js Front-end Developer
Roomzilla is currently growing Developers team and we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Front-end developer. This is a strong result-driven role for natural ‘can-do’ individuals.
We are a team of innovation and technology passionates who believe that all organisations need an efficient and easy way to book and manage their conference rooms. Our product makes that happen. It’s a subscription-based software that so far has gained the trust of companies such as Johnson & Johnson, JLL, Cambridge Innovation Center, Tyco and among universities like Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Currently present in 16 countries we are planning to expand globally. Working with us means great fun and challenging work. We believe in great quality and innovative approach to programming and business development.
Your day to day work
Your first and main task will be to continuously work on improvement of our core software by implementing new features, making current ones better and fixing any bugs, glitches and errors. You will develop new user-facing features and functionality leveraging VueJS, Bootstrap 4 and CSS. Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
All maintenance tasks are limited to the bare minimum as Heroku provides most resources and solutions suiting our needs out-of-the-box. You will be expected to keep a healthy approach to obstacles in your way. It is up to your judgement to decide if a problem warrants an immediate resolution or is something that can be postponed. Delivering partial results is significantly better than no results at all.
You are a professional with at least 3 year of experience in programming area. You like to be around people, you understand them, can communicate assertively and at the same time you are goal-oriented, self-driven and highly-motivated person. You have experience with package managers like NPM or YARN. Know how to use technologies like Webpack. Besides, you:
- Have at least 1-2 years of experience working with VueJS (or comparable technologies)
- Have proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- have experience with Git (experience with Heroku is a plus)
- are used to testing code before deployment (writing unit tests and testable code)
- are passionate about IoT, innovation and not only writing code but developing a product
- Experience with Ruby on Rails asset pipeline is a plus
- are communicating in English at C1 level (starting at least B2); if you’re bilingual it’s an asset
It’s nice if you also:
- have startup and international markets experience
- are passionate about software products and programming
- are not afraid of ambitious challenges
- are proactive and with a mindset always striving to improve Client’s experience and processes
We want the person to be actively involved in the development of the product and to truly fall in love with it like we did!
- 7.000 - 10.000 gross base salary
- Full-time employment with strong benefits
- Private medical care for you and your immediate family (Medicover)
- Monthly self-development budget (gym card, pottery class or Mandarin conversations? It’s up to you!)
- Our standard working equipment (iPhone and computer)
- City transportation card
- In-office massage once a month
- Cosy office in a brand new building, right at the city center of Warsaw, with a planned move to the new Varso Complex (including the EU’s tallest building), within Cambridge Innovation Center in 1 year.
What’s in it for you?
In addition to helping our clients achieve great things, we work to ensure that our employees are healthy and supported. Some of the other benefits of being here include:
• Fun people in a dynamic and collaborative space. We pride ourselves on finding driven and bright collaborators who are eager to lend their own unique skills to the team, as well as to our inspiring clients and partners!
• Personal growth. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills within the innovative community at a growing company
• Collaborating with a team founded on strong communication and work ethic
• Access to amenities like a nap room, massage room, game room, and more!
Feeling like this is what you’ve been looking for? Apply! We will be happy to speak with you.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."