🤓 UX Designer
6 000 - 8 000 PLN gross
🌍 Roomzilla Technologies Inc. | Aleje Jerozolimskie, 93, Warszawa🖥 http://roomzilla.net
Are you passionate about user experience and graphic design? Are you customer-oriented and have hands-on experience with design software and wireframe tools? Do you have excellent native-level command of English? If yes, read on!
Roomzilla is currently expanding its team and we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated UX Designer. This is a strong result-driven role for natural ‘can-do’ individuals.
We are a team of innovation and technology supporters who believe that all organisations need an efficient and easy way to book and manage their conference rooms. Our product makes that happen. It’s a subscription-based software that so far has gained the trust of companies such as Johnson & Johnson, JLL, Cambridge Innovation Center, Tyco and among universities like Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Currently present in 16 countries we are planning to expand globally and we need you in our team!
Your day to day work
Your first and main task will be to design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and sections. You will be also responsible for building navigation components and developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like. Your daily tasks will also include creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables) and illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps. On top of that you will also plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis.
You area professional goal-oriented, self-driven and highly-motivated person. You love ambitious challenges and you are proactive and with a mindset always striving to improve client’s experience and processes. You are also passionate about software products and know how flawless user experience can impact growth of the organisation.
At the same time you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in User Experience Design roles
- Have excellent knowledge of customer journey and purchasing process
- Are familiar with design software and wireframe tools
- Have up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Have a portfolio of design projects
- Are experienced in gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Are communicating in English at least at C1 level (starting B2); if you’re bilingual it’s an asset
- 6.000 - 8.000 PLN gross base salary
- Full-time employment with strong benefits
- Private medical care for you and your immediate family (Medicover)
- Monthly self-development budget (gym card, pottery class or mandarin conversations? It’s up to you!)
- Our standard working equipment (iPhone and computer)
- City transportation card
- In-office massage once a month
- Cosy office in a brand new building, right at the city center of Warsaw, with a planned move to the new Varso Complex (including the EU’s tallest building), within Cambridge Innovation Center in 1 year.
What’s in it for you?
In addition to helping our clients achieve great things, we work to ensure that our employees are healthy and supported. Some of other benefits of being here include:
- Fun people in a dynamic and collaborative space. We pride ourselves on finding driven and bright collaborators who are eager to lend their own unique skills to the team, as well as to our inspiring clients and partners!
- Personal growth. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills within the innovative community at a growing company
- Collaborating with a team founded on strong communication and work ethic
- Access to amenities like a nap room, massage room, game room, and more!
Feeling like this is what you’ve been looking for? Apply! We will be happy to speak with you.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."