🤓 Team Leader
10 000 - 20 000 PLN gross
🌍 Rockwell Automation Sp.z o.o. | Francuska 46, Katowice🖥 https://www.rockwellautomation.com
Challenges waiting for you:
- Responsible for the continued development and motivation of a highly productive software development group that consistently responds to and delivers products and solutions to our customers including internal customers.
- Responsibilities include applying continuous improvement methods on new product development processes and practices.
- Act as the technical lead for large and/or critical software development.
- Functions as a key member of an intra-Business product development team, participating in the creation and execution of product development and delivery strategies.
- Responsible for the direct management of a group of embedded software developers and testers.
- Responsible for ‘team building’ and frequent assessment and evaluation of direct reports.
- Supports Manager in recruitment process.
We expect you to have:
- BS Electrical Engineering, BS Computer Engineering, or BS Computer Science required.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in new product development and design of software or software systems and has demonstrated technical leadership capabilities.
- Experience should be in software development or related technical areas. Experience in industrial automation product is a plus.
- Experience should include significant background with large scale system development projects.
- Must exhibit excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in SCRUM/agile methodology.
- Prior project management experience is desirable.
- Working in engineering environment, using high-quality technologies.
- Participation in the international projects.
- Training and certification opportunities.
- Annual corporate bonus.
- Competitive benefits package including: group life insurance, private health care with dentist care included, cafeteria system (Multisport card, cinema tickets, etc.), holiday & Christmas bonuses, funds for canteen, language courses and others.
- Unlimited access to coffee and tea in a spacious office kitchens.
- Tokens to snacks, sweets and beverages.
- Modern office spaces with ergonomic office desks in a high-class office building near the city center.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home.
- Recommendation program “Connect a friend”.