🤓 Software Project Engineer
9 000 - 16 500 PLN gross
🌍 Rockwell Automation | Francuska 46, Katowice🖥 https://www.rockwellautomation.com
The Software Project Engineer leads and participates in the design, implementation, and testing activities for a desktop and web-based motion control simulation and product selection tool. Leadership assignments include requirements development, architectural design, effort estimation, and overseeing the work of less-experienced engineers. Additional work assignments include requirements analysis, design, coding, and testing of software.
Areas of design include front-end web development, motion control simulation, back-end databases for product and user data, and desktop/web re-targetable frameworks. This role requires strong communications skills and ability to work effectively in large project teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- At least 10 years of experience with full stack development of web applications
- Experience with Angular.js, Node.js, Electron, Chromium, and Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Model-View-Controller, REST and other relevant design patterns
- Thorough understanding of software development processes and principles, including Agile/Scrum and CI/CD
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, including collaboration and influencing skills across geographic boundaries
- Detail-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Familiarity with web designareas (Interaction design, User Interface design, and User Experience design)
- Familiarity with desktop application design and cross-platform solutions for web/desktop
- Experience with server-side databases such as SQL