🤓 Senior System Tests Engineer
7 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 Rockwell Automation Sp.z o.o. | Francuska 46, Katowice🖥 https://www.rockwellautomation.com
Asa Senior System Tests Engineer you will be responsible for the functional and/or system testing of Rockwell Automation products, components and systems. As a part of the System Test team, you will have the opportunity to try out new Rockwell products during their development, before they reach any customer. The position will ensure that all new products are tested in a system-like environment, priorto release.
As a Senior System Test Engineer for the Control and Visualization system test team, you will be responsible for test planning, test case generation and test execution utilizing analysis, construction, and execution techniques that are unique to the industrial automation problem and – in some cases – unlike processes used anywhere else in the industry. You will define and build system test environments that push the limits of Rockwell product capabilities in all product families: Logix, networking, functional safety, motion control, HMI, and manufacturing information system.
State of the art troubleshooting and debug techniques are a focus of the system test team – you will learn to deploy and utilize the most sophisticated real-time firmware debugging equipment and tools available today.
In this position, you will be a key player in ensuring that developed products are robust, defect free, meet performance requirements, and are within total quality management standards.
When you join our System Test group, you become part of a team that believes in knowledge sharing and collaboration and that is committed to using reliable and well-thought-out test engineering practices and technology to overcome any challenges.
We are looking for someone who will take ownership of their career growth and who will actively seek opportunities to improve their skills and increase their technical knowledge. The ideal candidate will be able to openly seek feedback and will effectively develop a positive working relationship with the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Control Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a Computer Science emphasis.
- Minimum five years’ experience developing and starting up control systems – either process control or manufacturing automation
- Knowledge of PLC programming languages like LD, SFC, FBD, ST or IL
- Working experience with HMI
- Experience in software development – knowledge of basic software or test development
- Must exhibit good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Rockwell Automation products
- Experience with any of the popular DCS (distributed control systems)
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Experience using databases
- Knowledge of and experience in functional safety, fault tolerant designs, and safety integrated systems
- Experience with motion/servo based controllers and drives